- Circle C Pool is an olympic sized outdoor pool 50m x 25y, and is heated 79-82°F (26-28°C) year round. For swim meets we use the width of the pool (25y), with up to 8 lanes for each heat.
- Circle C Cafe offers breakfast/lunch foods and snacks for sale during our meets. Usually includes breakfast tacos, hotdogs, hamburgers, coffee/tea, drinks, ice cream, and assortment of confectionary.
- Visitor team area includes sand volleyball court and basketball court.
Pool Closure and Inclement Weather:
Circle C Swim Center may suspend activity or close the pool, based on unsafe weather conditions or situations. Closure is at the discretion of the Swim Center Manager for the following reasons, but not limited to:
- In the event of thunder or lightning, pool will be evacuated and remain empty for at least 30 minutes after last occurrence. Guests must exit water and take cover under a man made structure until Management deems it safe to re-open.
- Pool will be evacuated and may close if Staff is unable to clearly see the bottom of the pool (i.e. hard rain, high winds, fog, turbid water conditions).
- For any reason not named above, deemed unsafe for use as determined by Swim Center Management.