Register for a Meet
We understand that with summer travel plans it is often impossible to make every swim meet. To accurately track which swimmers will be available for meets, parents are required to log-in online and indicate whether or not your child will be attending each upcoming meet. This is called “Meet Entry”.
While designating your swimmer’s attendance for the meet you can also optionally sign-up for volunteer shifts. You will be required to sign-up for a minimum of 40 volunteer points this season. A reminder with the deadline to sign-up will be sent each week. You must complete your parent volunteer shift even if your swimmer does not swim.
NEED TO KNOW's
- Registration closes Wednesday at 4 PM before a meet. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Still register but choose NOT attending if you can't make it to the meet.
- Heat Sheets and Meet Schedules are sent out Friday before a meet.
- Arrival time for meets is generally 6:30-7am on Saturdays. Depending on size and events registered the end time can be 1-2 PM.
How to Register for Jobs and Swims at a Meet:
Log In to the Website. Log-In is found in the upper right hand corner.
Sign on to your account. If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
Under the Calendar & Meets tab select "Sign-up Calendar" to sign-up for a swim meet.
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP tab and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign in both parents to save time of registering, scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip to Swimmer Sign-up.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Sign-up Calendar.
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your swimmers' names.
- For each of your swimmers, select an option from the drop down next to their names: either Attending or Not Attending
- Select the three events that you and your swimmer have agreed upon. Note: the Head Coach may edit these entries at her discretion, but will contact you if she plans to make a change.
- You will be asked if your swimmer is available to swim in relays. Please see the IMPORTANT note below. The options are:
- Available for all relays
- Arriving late, not available for early relays [note: this is an option in the software, but not an option on the Seals! If you are arriving late you will NOT be placed in any relays]
- Leaving early, not available for late relays
- Not available for any relays
- Click Save to record your choices.
IMPORTANT: Selecting the correct relay option is very important. Six and Under only has a freestyle relay and it is early in the meet. 7 & Up has the Freestyle Relay early in the meet and the Medley Relay in the middle of the program (considered the "late relay"). Please be sure to list your swimmer's availability as accurately as you can based on your Saturday schedule. Also note that it's a Circle C Seals policy that swimmers that do not attend the warm up will be scratched from all relays. If you have to arrive late to the meet you should select "Attending but cannot attend any relays" and be sure to let the Meet Director know in advance. Don’t assume your swimmer will or won’t be selected for relays, you'll need to check the heat sheets on Friday night for relay entries. If your swimmer will NOT be at the Meet, it is very important to note "Will not be attending this meet" as that helps us know who has not signed up that is still attending vs. those not attending.